2019 Year In Review
2019 Year In Review
2020 is around the corner, the start of a new year and a new decade! 2019 was a year full of change, love, compromise and a lot of errors and life lessons!
Here's A Quick Snapshot Of My 2019 Year
- My baby girl, Charlotte aka (coco) turned 1 on March 2
- I turned 24, I still feel like I'm 18. But wrinkles don't lie, lol
- I launched b.lashed in over 10+ retail stores and counting
- B.lashed launched 10+ new lash styles, launched lash glue and sold out time and time again in several styles
- We implemented so many new marketing structures on shopblashed.com
- My husband graduated law school, took the bar and PASSED the bar
- Bye, Boise! My family made the move to Las Vegas! If you don't know, Vegas is where I grew up
- My husband and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. Though it feels like we've been married for much longer. In the SWEETEST way, lol (;
- We bought a new family member! A puppy! Harley, he is a yorkie and a freaking handful. Does anyone want to buy him??
- Alex and I planned our 2020 goals together and cannot wait for the start of a new year.
In 2019, I learned that dreaming only gets you so far. 90% of success for me was just showing up. Doing my daily tasks, staying on schedule, having a routine and doing it. There's no secret to "success". Success is what you make it! Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule? It's amazing. Click here to learn more. Mind over matter.
My Top 4 b.lashed Biz Goals For 2020
1. Have A Mentor- Work With The Product Bosses
I have been wanting to work with a mentor for a year now. As a business owner, I know I will benefit from surrounding myself with other like minded business owners who want to better people's lives and grow your biz. If you have a small business or are interested in starting your own, I would highly suggest looking these babes up! here is their info. Their podcast is also amazing. Click here for their info
2. Organize Monthly Calendars- Content, Collabs, etc.
As a small business owner you are EVERYTHING. You wear all the hats for your biz. For me, I'm a one man show and that will definitely change this year! Anyone looking for a job?? haha. Seriously, please send help.
- Marketing calendar- Draft marketing ideas at the end of every month for the next month. I use the Google docs calendar template for this. works like a charm.
Schedule posts- I use planoly to schedule my posts- This is ESSENTIAL
Collabs- MUA's (makeup artists), customers, beauty lovers... anyone! I want to collaborate and build awareness for b.lashed
3. GROW- More Like Dominate The Lash Industry
YES, I know I am a small business right now. And what in the world separates me from my competitors? Right?! Lashes are just lashes. You can get them in a lot of places, (guarantee the quality isn't as amazing as b.lashed though!!!) (;
But you can't get me, my experience, my knowledge, my passion and love for this company and for you!
4. Teach others- Teach About Lashes, Owning A Small Biz, etc
You might think I'm crazy for exposing all my business goals for 2020, right? Someone can completely copy these are steal all my ideas. They can
2020 is the year of knowledge and teaching for b.lashed. B.lashed doesn't just sell lashes. No, no, no. That's just far too simple. B.lashed is an education based false lash line. We are educators, personal cheerleaders for you, beauty lovers, your own personal beauty gurus and so much more.
2020 will be the year that YOU will learn how to properly apply lashes. Does that sound silly? It's not. False lashes have become a must-have everyday accessory.
My Top 3 Personal Goals For 2020
1. Journal It Out
I can get stuck in my head and sometimes it's hard for me to understand exactly what I'm thinking! I journaled for years during high school and college and loved it!
2. Physically Strengthen Myself!
This will be easy since I have a toddler and now a tiny puppy. I have to take them out of the house at least once a day or we will all go insane. I love to go on walks and do high fitness!!
If you've never heard of high fitness, check out my girl Jesica's Instagram! It's a group work out class that will kick your butt. Classes are hosted all around the country! I'm not focusing on my physical appearance for selfish reasons. Now that I am a wife and a mom, I have other people counting on me!
3. Keep Organized
Over the past few years I've gotten MUCH better at organizing myself and my home! Having a baby and a husband will do that to you, lol! My mind is constantly running miles a minute and I need to have everything as organized as possible. This goes for my kitchen, bathroom, car etc!