LASH CLASS- Favorite Beauty Products
Thank you to all of you who attended our first class. It was so much fun and I hope you walked away with tons of new beauty knowledge.
I've found some of the BEST minimal makeup products out there. Of course, I add lashes to any makeup look I do. Let's be real, lashes amplify your makeup look I seconds. Wearing lashes actually makes me wear LESS makeup, imagine that!
1. Milk makeup cream bronzer- This bronzer is super easy to blend (use this makeup brush) and there are 2 different color shades offered. I went with the lighter of the two and it works great for me. Super blend-able and does not get cakey or patchy!
2. Flawless filter- It's like a mix between a tinted moisturizer, skin perfector, illuminating moisturizer! Truly, this product can replace your foundation step if you're looking for something that's lighter coverage, ads a youthful look to your skin and gives you a gorgeous glow! I use the shade 1.5.
3. Image skin care SPF- I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE SUN W/O SUNSCREEN. Just do not do it. Find a sunscreen that works with your skin. I've been extremely happy with this sunscreen for a few years now and I keep reordering it year after year! It works great under makeup
4. Nudestix cream blush- Add a pop of blush with this amazing cream stick (applied with the same brush as the bronzer). There are several different colors. You can't go wrong with this product. It's proven to be sweat proof for me! I wear the shade "beach babe".
5. Bronzer- Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer (Medium)- I've searched high and low fro bronzers and this is the one I always go back too. Remember, this is a buildable bronzer so don't cake it on! SHOP HERE
6. A beautiful blush color! Perfect for all seasons. Blush- Mac Cosmetics (Harmony)- SHOP HERE
7. Face tanning drops- I put these on the night before (DO NOT FORGET TO WASH YOUR HANDS) and I wake up with a perfect tan. Instant gratification. I live for that.
8. Tarte Eyeshadow- I love this palette because the colors are super versatile and last forever!
1. Lashes- I choose the pair of lashes I'm going to wear during the day on my mood. So typically I go for a more bold set! My favorites right now are the "Brittany" and "Paige". You can't apply your lashes w/o our lash adhesive, which is also water resistant and perfect for the hot summer days.
You can use the code "lashclass20" for 20% off your next order. Code expires 9/22!
1. NYX lip liner "Nude Suede Shoes"
This color is definitely a more muted pink. I wouldn't say it pulls too orange or purple! It's like a pale rose color. It looks juts like my normal lip color!
2. Mac Cosmetics "Boldly Bare"
I LOVE this lip liner when I want a warmer tone nude! It shows up a bit more orange than a regular pink nude lip liner!
3. Mac Cosmetics "Soar"
Soar is more of a purple/pink/nude lip liner. If that's what you're into than this one is AMAZING!! It's gorgeous on warmer skin tones!
1. Mac Cosmetics Powder Kiss "Reverence"
The powder kiss formula is a matte formula that feels like powder on your lips and I LOVE IT! It stays for hours and this color is a rosy pink tone! My favorite! It's for sure my go to for events.
2. NYX soft matte lip cream "Stockholm"
This is my go to lip color for every single day. It's more of a peachy nude color and I love the texture of this lipstick! It's priced super friendly and they offer tons of color options!
3. KKW Nude "1" and Nude "1.5"
The KKW lipsticks are new ones I just started using about a week ago! There is no scent to them. They smell like old lipstick and I feel like they dry your lips out a bit but honestly.... WORTH IT! I love how nude these lipsticks are and they're the perfect combo for any nude lip!