What's Inside My Makeup Bag: Fall Edition
What's Inside My Makeup Bag: Fall Edition
What's inside my makeup bag? Do you ever change up your makeup depending on the season you're in? Most of the time I do change up 2-3 makeup products to give myself a different look and truly, your skin changes so much each season that it's crucial to mix things up!
My look for fall
I love adding some go to lip colors and quick eyeshadow and bronzing palettes to my fall makeup bag so I can put together some really cute makeup looks in no time at all!
Here's a peek inside my bag!
1. Skin moisturizer and eye balm- Can you EVEN believe that I grabbed these two gems at Trader Joe's?! It is super dry in Vegas all year round) so it's important for me to sue super hydrating products that lock in moisture and don't strip my skin! p.s. I am not a skin expert, so I'm sorry if these don't work for you! For some reason they work great for me!
Eye balm- shop here
Skin Moisturizer- shop here
2. Rose facial toner- Again, another amazing Trader Joe's find. You can find all different kind of facial toners. I love this one for the scent and how hydrated it keeps my skin in the dry Vegas desert. So I use this in the morning, right after I apply my moisturizer and a few minutes before I start my makeup! I spray my face one more time after all my makeup is on! I love a dewy look, so if you're into that then try this trick!
Rose facial toner- shop here (Trader Joe's), shop here (Mario Badescu)
3. Bronzing pallette- A good contour palette can truly change your lfie and this is NO exaggeration. I use my bronzer for just about anything! Eyeshadow, YUP! Contouring the cheek bones? OF COURSE! Find yourself a palette that has 2-3 colors and start playing around with warming your face up!
Bronzer- shop here
4. Foundation/ glotion combo- Honestly, I just pray for the day when L'oreal will sponsor me. I swear I convert so many people to their products. They're truly amazing. This is a drugstore brand, so if you're looking for something more high end, I would recommend looking at Bare Minerals!
I mix the L'oreal Matte foundation with their Lumi glotion for the perfect long lasting foundation that still gives me a glow! I use 103 in the foundation and medium in the Glotion.
Glotion- shop here
Foundation- shop here
5. Lip colors- Truly, can you ever have enough lipstick in your life? I mean COME ON people! Lipstick changes lives. I have a handful of faves that never ever disappoint and are always a staple in my makeup bag, all year round! Some of my favorites are NYX soft matte lip cream! Colors: Stockholm (nude), Istanbul (pink nude), and San Paulo (red)
Other lip products I love- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick and any Mac Cosmetics lipstick! My fave colors for Mac are- Angel, Myth, Reverence and Russian Red
6. Lip liner- I am a little more snobby when it comes to lip liner! I feel it's because it takes a LOT of effort and I want to use something that actually lasts if I am putting forth the effort! So I'm a Mac girl all the way for lip liner! They don't budge and the color pay off is amazing.
My faves colors are- soar, boldly bare, and edge to edge
7. Primer- I typically am not one to gravitate towards primers. Don't tell any makeup artist that because it's a huge NO-NO in the makeup world. Primers really do help to keep your makeup on longer. And typically during the fall/winter season, I am going to more events and am in front of more people (maybe not this year... thanks RONA).
I tried the Elf putty primer and it did not disappoint. I was super impressed with how soft and smooth it made my skin look. Be careful, don't use a ton like at all! A little goes a very long way!
Primer- shop here
8. Blush- Blush is a makeup product that heaven help meeee if you do not have it in your bag all year round, then you need serious H E L P! Blush can be used in so many different ways! Of course, apply it to your cheeks, but did you know you can also use it for lipstick? Just grab a fave lip balm and pat some blush on top! BOOM. A gorgeous and simple lip color.
You can never go wrong with any Mac blushes! My favorite colors are- Desert Rose and Melba
9. Eyeshadow- Some of my favorite eyeshadow palettes are bronze palettes. I tend to lean towards the warmer side of colors! That means browns, taupes, tans, beige! And of course a little shimmer.
I love all of the Tarte cosmetics eyeshadow palettes, You can't go wrong with any of them! One of my favorite eyeshadow tricks is to use one color and sweep it over my entire lid and then pop some highlighter in the corners of my eyes! This look takes less than 3 minutes to put together and you will feel so glam!
Eyeshadow- shop here
10. Lashes- I love a great pair of lashes (OBVI) Some of my fave lash styles for fall are- Madeline, Kate, Jane and Paige! Lashes easily dress up your look in MINUTES! What a huge time saver! Shop my lashes at shopblashed.com
What are some of your favorite makeup products you have in your makeup bag for fall? I'd love to hear it! I hope you try some of these products out and love them!